Finally free




Cutting the model
Start a new document with the size of 33x24 portrait cm with 300DPI. Now we are going to cut out the model with the Pen Tool.


Contrast and light
Once the model is cut out, start to add more contrast and light. There are different ways to do that, but I used the curve and exposure adjustments. The next thing I did was blend the bottom part of the model into the background by using the Brush Tool and set it on Overlay Mode. On the model’s face I added some pink blush and added some highlights in her hair.


Pyramids
Now it’s time to add the pyramids around the model. I made the pyramids in cinema 4D and added effects in Photoshop. I placed different textures over each and set them on Overlay Mode. You can experiment with any texture you want. I also blurred a couple of pyramids for more depth (I used Gaussian Blur).


Arch
In this step I added the arch. Cut out the arch and adjust the contrast and lights by using the curve or exposure.


Dust and stars
In this step I added dust and stars. I made the stars with the Brush Tool and added outerglow. The dust is made with a purple soft brush with 8% opacity.


Light effects
In this step I added light effects around the model, made in cinema 4D. Most of the time I set the mode to screen.


Additional light
In this step I added more particles and tiny lights/stars, the samway as step 5. I also added some highlights to the pyramids abher head. Make a selection and then use a soft white brush.


Purple lights
In this step I added purple lights. I used a soft purple brush to do this and set the layer to Screen Mode with 70% opacity.


Cosmos
Now we are going to add the cosmos in the background. The cosmos I used is a stock photo. Make a mask on the cosmos stock photo and inverse that mask by pressing Ctrl + I (cmd + I on a Mac). Get a soft brush and set the colour to white and start to brush on the mask.


Final
In this last step, I added an adjustment   layer otop of all layers. I chose the curve and added more blue and magenta. I also added one layewith clouds on top of all layers. I did that using Filter > Render > Clouds and set it on overlay with 40% opacity.



0 comments: